Freshwater Cultured Pearl Earrings Stud AAA 5-10mm Black Cultured Pearls Earring Gold Plated Settings – Orien Jewelry
- Come with an elegant jewelry box to ensure the most beautiful presentation possible and a certificate of authenticity to verify the quality and source of the pearls!
- Perfectly round and very good matching mounted on 14K white gold plated on 925 sterling silver posts with matching push backs!
- Japanes AAA freshwater black with blue overtones (dyed color) cultured pearls measured at 7.5-8.0mm!
- Harvested in northern part of Japan to ensure the longer growing season for good luster, thick nacre and clean/smooth surface! All our pearls are certified by GIA (Gemological Institute of America) Pearls Graduate to make sure the strictest of standards!
- To guarantee your complete and total satisfaction, we offer our customers a 30-Day free of charge return policy!
Sold：159 Wished: 17 Followed: 49
Japanese cultured pearl earrings studs! This classic set of AAA black (dyed) with blue overtone freshwater cultured pearls earrings measured from 5.0mm to 10.0mm stand for only the highest quality. Since they are harvested in the cold water just off the northern part of Japan, they form a glow only offered by a longer growing season. They have very good luster, nacre, smooth surface, perfectly round and well matched. Each cultured pearl is mounted on 14K white or yellow gold plated on 925 sterling silver posts to show off the best of each individual cultured pearl and matching butterfly backs to secure the earrings. Perfect fit for wedding jewelry and great gifts for special occasions, mother’s day, birthday, graduation and anniversary. The item comes with an elegant jewelry box to ensure the most beautiful presentation possible and a certificate of authenticity to verify the quality and source of the cultured pearls. All our cultured pearls are certified by GIA (Gemological Institute of America) Cultured Pearls Graduate to make sure the strictest of standards.
There are no reviews yet.